A lesson from Proverbs #2 Instruction and Teaching
Proverbs1: 8 Listen, my son, to your father’s instruction and do not forsake your mother’s teaching. 9 They are a garland to grace your head and a chain to adorn your neck.
Instruction and teaching are they the same thing?
Instruction / noun
- the act or practice of instructing or teaching; education.
- knowledge or information imparted.
- an item of such knowledge or information.
- Usually, instructions. orders or directions:
The instructions are on the back of the box.
- the act of furnishing with authoritative directions.
- Computers. a command given to a computer to carry out a particular operation.
Teaching / noun
- the act or profession of a person who teaches.
- something that is taught.
- Often, teachings. doctrines or precepts:
the teachings of Lao-tzu.
View original post 989 more words