Today we’re fasting from the thought that says, “I don’t see a way out of my financial situation,” or “I feel trapped financially.”
LET’S CHANGE IT TODAY
1. BELIEVE that there’s always a way out of whatever you’re facing. Revelation 3:8 says that God will open a door that no man can close. (1 Corinthians 10:13)
2. Inaction keeps you in your present condition. Get ready toTAKE ACTION today.
3. In 2 Kings 7, the four leprous men said, “Why do we sit here and die? . . . Let’s go up . . .” When they took action, God got involved and miraculously supplied.
4. Spend the first few moments of TODAY getting to know God better! Daniel 11:32 says, “Those who know their God will be strong and TAKE ACTION.” Meditate on His promises, and you’ll know Him better.
5. Ask God for deliverance from your situation.
View original post 185 more words